Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Regrets in my Life

In this world, there is always problems occuring in their lives. People always tend to say that life is always full of hardness and problems. There isn't any easy ways out in doing things. In addition, people always have to make decissions in their lives between many roads. I have walked down a path where there is no return at all. This is because time never stops for us as time is precious as gold.

I felt very emberassed every time I think about my age getting older day by day while I am frustrated with myself for not able to put much effort on myself in the past. In the past, when I was doing my secondary school studies, I did not even put a single effort in my studies when I could have done so. I could have study hard and be working at this moment earning money for my parents but i made a mistake and never had a chance to turn back time.

By the time i reach my college educations, i choose the wrong course to study which is computer science and wasted 2 years of my precious time. Now i ended up in quantity surveying a new course that i have chosen to study. I have quite some interest in this course and I know what I am doing now. I want to thank my parents for not giving up on me and always supporting me financially and mentally. Although I have always did many mistakes and cause many unwanted problems to them, they still try to help me to regain back myself. I am happy to have them as my parents.

I am not sure whether I am late for this. I am 23 now. Will i be able to catch back up the time I had lost?

3 Response to "Regrets in my Life"

  1. Hammy Loo says:
    September 21, 2009 at 9:15 PM

    its never too late... dont always look back, it will frustrate you...what you do now is determine your future.. just gambatte~

  2. Anonymous Says:
    September 23, 2009 at 1:46 AM

    Boy... we'll always be there for you!Just remember to be strong, think positively and be happy. Everything will be smooth sailing for you then! X)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    November 21, 2009 at 5:52 AM

    regrets of studying comp science? why ?