Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Kahve at Kuchai Lama

Dinner with friends is quite enjoyable sometimes as we can talk while having our meal at the same time. Chit chatting about our tardiness of our life could release some of the stress away. Few weeks back, I went to this cafe call Kahve. I also not sure how to pronouce it cause it sounds like cave to me.


Kahve cafe at Kuchai Lama, seems quite new to me, just roughly the same place with Station One or the Little Tree Cafe.

Their Open Kitchen View seems quite systematic.

Whole place white white.

Even families came here for dinner.

So white even at the top and their pillars.


Their menu.

So many varieties of choices which I quite hate cause you need to choose what to eat. I prefer those menus with less choices or maybe have some chef recommendations on it.


Waiting for them to serve while seated.

Our drinks, mine was ribena smoothies + longan (RM5.80 RM 1.00 for longan)
Like the ribena smoothies a lot. My friend ordered a Hazelnut Blended but taste like nescafe blend to me. Another friend ordered a Cappuccino. Taste a bit normal.

My Fish in cream sauce spaghetti cost me RM 7.80. The meal is about the same price with my drink.
Errm the sauce got taste just that it's not very thick. The sauce is too waterish even though it got taste.

My friends meal -.- I like it so much that I was going to order it but at the end I did not. My friend ordered it. It's fried lamb. 1st time hearing of FRIED LAMB 0,0. Never eaten 1 so far up till now had my 1st bite on my friends meal. Thumbs up.


Taste

My sphagetti wasn't that good. My friends western food is quite good.
Price

Average price just like other cafes. Maybe a bit bit higher.
Environment

Quite white the whole place. Feel like floating in the clouds inside.
Services

Since it's a cafe, their service is definitely better than those normal chinese restaurants.
Charges
5% service charge
Location
Kuchai Lama

1 Response to "Kahve at Kuchai Lama"

  1. conan_cat says:
    November 30, 2009 at 8:01 AM

    ooo karve! i was there a few times since i stay nearby :D the food is so so, but i like the atmosphere! :)