Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Little Tree Cafe @ Kuchai Lama

Little Tree Cafe, a new cafe at Kuchai Lama which I just visited recently. Kind of a nice place to hang out with friends for a drink or even lunch. It replace the old 2046 cafe which was at Kuchai Lama last time. I think the 2046 had closed down due to lack of customers and high competitive with other cafes there. There a quite a number of different cafes at that place. And the worse case scenario is that, it's extremely hard to get a parking there. If you get a parking there, then you must be really lucky. I usually park at the roadside behind the shops.

Their logo and title on their menu

I think that's the boss. Not quite sure.

Lovely Environment

The Kitchen view.

A big board of menu.

Their value sets. I think only available at lunch time.

My drink, Jasmine Honey, my all time favourite drink at cafes.

WTH!!! A skyjuice with such a nice jar. Makes me think it could be costly hahaha.

My Carbonara Chicken chop with lotus rice. Yummy! Love carbonara sauce.

Actually wasn't ours, but they gave the wrong dish. Just take picture for fun. They took it back to their customer later.

My mom's dish chessy spaghetti with chicken chop. Yummy! I tasted it and the spaghetti seems a bit different from other places. I like it quite well.

Their front view of the cafe.


TasteTaste good to me, but I am not too sure about other stuffs. Since haven't had chances to try other stuffs and my stomach was already full with the meal.
PriceJust about the same price with any other cafes. Not too expensive, but also not too cheap
EnvironmentKind of very dark inside once I go in, maybe this is because the area is quite low natural lighting.
ServicesIt was all ok. But don't know why I had to wait quite long for the meal to come. I wonder is it that hard and needs that long time to prepare my meal. Besides that, they gave the wrong meal to my mom. So I minus a star.
Charges10% service charges. no goverment tax.
LocationKuchai Lama

3 Response to "Little Tree Cafe @ Kuchai Lama"

  1. REYAH says:
    November 5, 2009 at 9:10 AM

    wow, it seems that food in this place is delicious.

  2. Dhemz says:
    November 5, 2009 at 1:22 PM

    the food looks yummy!
    came here to visit....btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter…if you have time….your help is much appreciated….thanks!

    * You can Vote for Akesha by answering this question and post the whole sentence as your comment:
    Question: Akesha is my winning Pinoy Smile because…--------

  3. Anonymous Says:
    August 14, 2010 at 2:06 AM

    Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.