Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Ko Hyang, korean food @ The Gardens/Midvalley

Before my sis, her bf and I went to the 2012 movies, we had dinner at there first. My sis and I selected to go for a korean feast that day. It's good to try out some other asian foods once in a while. Furthermore, it was my sis's treat. I had free meals. Why not?


Ko Hyang, korean food delights.

The area is quite a small one and always pact with lots of customers.

Another view from other side.

Me look so fat in this picture. Hahaha I am fat though.

The chopsticks is very long and thin. The spoons are quite long also.

Our drinks, Ice lemon Tea and Green Tea.

My meal set, spicy cuttle fish.

Tom yam soup, but doesn't taste like tomyam.

My cuttle fish.

Every meal comes with this side dish.

My sis's bf meal, more like mee hun seafood soup to me.

Our great meals.

Where you looking, saw pretty girls at somewhere?

Our additional side dish seafood pancake.


Taste

Hmmm, couldn't say much about taste cause it might be tasty to other people. Cause I see many people always go to that shop. I felt weird about korean food taste. Mine was ok, but my sis's and her bf's meal wasn't that much of a taste. A bit weird. Might taste good to other people
Price

Quite expensive. Most of the price is about RM 15 to RM20. But you will be full with's its meal. The drink cost about RM3.80 for green tea or ice lemon tea.
Environment

It's just a corner shops at lower ground floor between the Mid valley and The Gardens
Services

The services is about average, just that always full with people for unknown reasons. We waited for about 10 minutes for our seats though. Depends on your luck.
Charges
5% service charge
Location
LGF Mid Valley - The Gardens

1 Response to "Ko Hyang, korean food @ The Gardens/Midvalley"

  1. kyle says:
    November 24, 2009 at 6:54 AM

    No wonder you look so fat liao... u keep eat and eat here and there.... wakaka