Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

A walk at the Pasar Malam

Pasar Malam aka Night market is quite famous in every parts of Malaysia. Most of the stalls at the night markets are mostly comprising of foods, biscuits, to clothings and many other stuffs. I seldom walk at the pasar malam at my area because it's quite boring walking for so many years already. I wonder when was the last time I been to pasar malam. Maybe couple of months back. There are 2 Pasar Malams at my area which falls on Tuesday and Friday. Last friday I went there just to buy some junk foods to eat due to not sastified meal cooked by my mom. It's not that she did not cook well, it's just that I am not full enough. Still got plenty space in my growling stomach.


Walking with my sis to the night market.

Bought some fried cempedaks. Cost RM5 for 7 piece. But the aunty gave us 8 and said "Don't need to fight, can have 4 each of you". Such a good seller.

So many clothings in the pasar malam.

Fruits and raw materials.

They even have vegetables sold there.

Bought some balls. Don't think negative things please. It's not the the balls you think.

It's balls made of flour and there are three flavours. I bought a mix of red bean and nuts.

So many clothing stores there.

Quite a lot of people walking here and there.

Biscuits. Hehehe. I went to take 3 packs for RM5. You can choose any 3.

Lastly, we bought some satays to eat at home later. The things I bought made my tummy full.



2 Response to "A walk at the Pasar Malam"

  1. rid says:
    November 23, 2009 at 10:52 PM

    yuumii..seems delicious ;D

  2. ❤ Chiato ❤ says:
    November 24, 2009 at 7:59 PM

    mei khuan here, that pasar malam don have my luk luk de .... aiyo...