Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

What a hectic week!!!

Just finished one assignment, and yet the second assignment came so fast. Need to start manage my time more appropriately due to the hectic study life crushed by incoming assignments. Just like nuclear warheads and missiles shooting at me all at the same time. There is no where to avoid them but just to bare with all the hits and finish it all as fast as possible to have a stable life back.


I am lucky as it was a group assignment. The fact it was very crazy is because we need to measure 20 A1 size drawings. A1 is like 8 piece of A4 papers size. What in the world is the lecturers thinking anyway. 20 sheets of A1 is killing me soon enough.

This is only our 1st task of the assignment 2. Measuring the external works - road works. There are still plenty of task like measuring kerb, parking spaces, drainage, sewerage, catch pits, and many more. I wonder when will I be crazy soon.

2 Response to "What a hectic week!!!"

  1. pdkamath says:
    November 17, 2009 at 8:59 AM

    Hi great blog posts.keep it up

  2. Anastasia F-B says:
    November 17, 2009 at 4:46 PM

    It all looks super, sweetie. :-)