Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

The Japanese Restaurant Daimon - Okonomiyaki Hiroshima Style at Low Yat Plaza

Before I head to shopping for computer stuffs, my friend and I went to a place called Daimon. It's located at Low Yat Plaza lower ground floor. My friend is the one who brought me there and introduce some new things to me. Never eaten before something so special. When I heard the name, it sounds so interesting that I am trying new stuffs.

The Japanese Restaurant Daimon - Okonomiyaki Hiroshima Style

Their environment was a bit small. Suprisingly, it has very little people

Their open kitchen.

The staff who cook for our meals on a hot plate.

Their decorations

After ordering the food, only we manage to saw this value set meals. -.-

They came up in certain newspapers.

Their menu selections

This is what I ordered, Hiroshima Mayo

My friend ordered Hiroshima Seafood.

The drinks we ordered is the same, honey green tea. Thumbs up. This is very nice!!!!

My friend's Hiroshima Seafood. RM19

My Hiroshima Mayo. RM16

Well, the menu said it's cut into 6 portions so that you can eat easier. It is some kind of soba mee which is fried on a pancake and egg wrapped on it with some different choices of selections which goes from pork, squids, seafoods, tuna, and many more. It wasn't quite expensive yet it isn't quite cheap but we could know for this kind of places which has quite high rental should have charged quite a price. It taste very good and lovely sauces on top. I really do recommend to go try it out. Usually if a restaurant doesn't have much people, people might scared to try new things but if there isn't people trying, there will not be any people to get to eat nice foods. I have tried and this is excellent.

**My friend said before that he tried before is another handsome guy cook. We pass by later and found out that the handsome guy is more skillful but he was out for lunch when we ate our meal. **




Taste

Incredibly nice and excellent sauce, mee and the ingredients. Eat while it is still hot.
Price

Couldn't say it's cheap but it isn't as expensive as what I thought of.
Environment

The environment is quite clean but their open kitchen looks a bit messy on the inside. But their seatings could cover small area only.
Services

They serve us pretty well.
Charges
5% service charge. No government tax
Location
Low Yat Plaza lower ground floor

2 Response to "The Japanese Restaurant Daimon - Okonomiyaki Hiroshima Style at Low Yat Plaza"

  1. The Chaos says:
    December 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM

    Nice review. Good pics too

  2. terrycrull241 says:
    December 30, 2009 at 4:01 AM

    im new at this so any help i can get would be appreciated ty