Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Moodless Day. C2pid ^%$^%$^$@%^ to that someone -.-

Every life is always encounter with happiness and bitterness. Today was such a bad day, after hearing from my lecturer saying that there might be a retest due to some factors. Previously, there are 2 tests and I presumed that I scored quite high for both of them. I swear to god that I never cheated at all and I nailed both of the test pretty well. I was not very proud of it, cause I knew I wasn't studying quite hard for it as most of the sub chapters were left out by me as I feel it's quite irrelevant.

I nailed the test because I was so lucky that fairy god mother was with me and gave me the hope that all questions came out to what I was aiming at. The ridiculous part was that today, the lecturer told us we might need to have a test again due to the fact he knew many people cheated in the test and because of that, one fifth of the students get full score on the 2nd test.

I would like to congratulate those who cheated so smartly that they even got the wrong answer together. If the answer should be 30years to 300 years and many same people answered 50 years to 300 years. I suppose that these people are those who cheated. How could you give the wrong same answer. If you do not know how to answer it, I presume all may have different answers. The problem is, they get the same wrong answer.

It's so unfair to those people who did not cheat like me. The lecturer say they might be a retest and now the test might be harder. Previouly the 2 test is seperated to chapter 1 and 2 on test 1 and chapter 3 and 4 for test 2. But now, it's so remarkably ridiculous as the lecturer said the test marks will all be forfeited and the new test will consist from what had been taught from the 1st day till now which means 7 chapters in total. That's crazy and outrageous studying. The test 1 and test 2 which only had 2 chapters each already took me few sleepless nights. Now 7 chapters? How many sleepless nights would it be. It's so crazy.

For those cheaters out there, no offense, I really wanted to curse you all $^$%^&^*&(*)#%$#$^/. Those who cheated and made those people who didn't cheat to have a retest. I wonder if they can still sleep so nicely. The most ridiculous part is, I wonder why they said that there is no way that the overall student marks could be so high. That's the time that started of their meeting and discussions and said that MQA have standards upon the college. We should not give so high marks to the students and ask us to retest. Then what for are we studying for? Not for having satisfaction of getting high score? Maybe we should just study for the aim to pass as the requirements do not allow us to have a overall high score in our studies. That's so pretty lame. I think I will pen off now, after talking it out here, I feel a bit more relieve.

5 Response to "Moodless Day. C2pid ^%$^%$^$@%^ to that someone -.-"

  1. ur classmie Says:
    December 11, 2009 at 4:41 AM

    i dun un what u mean by "gettin same wrong answer" yet..there is stil 20% get full score..
    what is t link?? get same wrong answer yet full score???

  2. Anonymous Says:
    December 11, 2009 at 9:45 AM

    if you want to make your coursemates feel bad about cheating i think it's not really a good approach. if you are just being a clown, u've suceeded, well done. Good day.

  3. Cr3@p says:
    December 11, 2009 at 10:39 PM

    It's not about the full score. The people who get full score there are some who copied the right answer, and yet there aren't any chance to catch these people. The lecturer assumed that those who copied the wrong answer is cheating which means lecturer did know some of the culprit. Those who get caught should have been given 0 marks rather than just giving them the chance to retest

  4. Rotten Angel says:
    December 13, 2009 at 3:38 AM

    those who cheated in test can survive in society... good and honest people normally will be taken advantages, perhaps u shall follow the evolution flow...

  5. Cr3@p says:
    December 13, 2009 at 10:48 PM

    @Rotten Angel: Maybe you are right. I should just follow with the flow