Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

The new me again.

Well, what I mean by the title is that I just had a hair cut again today. This time I kept my hair a bit longer in the front and other parts looks shorter and neater. Well, I kind of like it myself and most important, I felt quite comfortable with lesser hair due to the hot weather these days. It makes me sweat a lot having quite a thick and long hair. Having a hair cut is the best solution. :D


Side looks short, while front looks a bit longer. Love it. Thanks to my hair stylist (Ah Ming)

3 Response to "The new me again."

  1. ambiguous_angel says:
    December 19, 2009 at 5:44 AM

    nice hair:)

  2. Cr3@p says:
    December 19, 2009 at 9:34 AM

    @ambiguous_angel - Thanks for the compliments

  3. Anonymous Says:
    December 19, 2009 at 10:19 PM

    y dun try botak...lagi comfort