Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Restoran Good Taste Rice and Noodle House @ Taman Len Seng

Previously, I was trying to complain on the college that they decided that we should have a retest on one of our subjects due to many cheaters in the test. Well small test, what can you pressume that there will be no cheaters at all? I don't think so. It's a test and not exam. A small test conducted in classroom without must proper formality, what can be expected? Well, tried to complain with the higher ups, but it seems that I failed. I brought my mum to try to defense against me and make my mum as a good backup as usually they do scare of those parental complaints but I still failed. The one who I talk to was a good talker and I ended up losing to her advise and speeches. -.- How lame.

Well out of frustration, I end up with my mum to eat my best of the best dumplings I ever had in my life. If you really like dumplings, you might want to come here and try it for yourself. It will cost you RM1 per piece of dumpling and it's fillings is so big and stuffy with fresh prawns feelings on every bite. Trust me, you will love it upon trying this. I always go to this place whenever I felt like eating dumplings. I had to thank my best friend Jacob for bringing me here. He is the one who introduced me this place as he stay just around the corner. Besides the dumpling, there are chicken, duck, and beef mix and many other varieties to choose from rice to noodles.

Their shop is located at Taman Len Seng.

My lovely dumplings. I can 3 of them myself.

Their duck noodle wanton is extremely good also.


Taste

Extremely good dumpling fillings and the duck meat here is quite good also. For now it's still the best dumpling I ever had.
Price

RM 1 per dumpling looks expensive, but upon eating them you will feel satisfied.
Environment

Not so much to say about the environment but everything looks clean to me.
Services

The boss sometimes will serve you himself and help you to take order while his wife only takes care of the money. ;p
Charges
No extra or hidden charges
Location
Taman Len Seng

2 Response to "Restoran Good Taste Rice and Noodle House @ Taman Len Seng"

  1. nothingprofound says:
    December 18, 2009 at 7:57 AM

    Looks delicious!

  2. Cr3@p says:
    December 18, 2009 at 6:28 PM

    @nothingprofound - Thanks for the comment