Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Watched Storm Riders 2 & Dinner @ Sushi Zen @ Mid valley

Again, my 3rd time dinner at zen sushi at the gardens before watching a movie. This time I ordered a Unagi with rice. I love to eat unagi very much. My sis ordered a udon mee with chicken katsudon. Both also taste extremely good. Our side orders is merely soft shell crab maki and ebiko.


Unagi with rice. Thumbs up RM15.80

Our side orders. Some of it is ordered by my sis's friends My ebiko cost RM3.80

My sis's meal Chicken katsudon with udon mee RM8.50

Our soft shell crab maki. RM 6.90

For more information on my previous visit at Sushi Zen, Visit this link


Mid valley's small small christmas tree.

Posing outside a store while waiting for my sis's friend to buy things

These statues looks so funny. My friend said, the gold colour one cape only covered the side part and the below middle part is fully shown. Usually it should be now you see, now you don't but my friend say Now you don't see, now you do. Think a bit dirty and you will get what I mean.


Just managed to watched Storm Riders yesterday with my sis and some of her friends. It was quite ok for a movie as nowadays most movies is mainly about their graphics and their effects rather than the plot itself. The story line wasn't quite interesting as it was expected. Before watching the movie, I already knew it will not be a great movie and you can't expect much from it.

Their plot is roughly like that :
Japanese evil warlord Lord Godless (Simon Yam) desires to conquer China and imprisons a large number of martial artists trying to make them subjugate. Among the prisoners are Cloud (Aaron Kwok) and the martial arts elder statesman Nameless (Kenny Ho). Wind (Ekin Cheng) comes to their rescue and the trio is badly wounded by Lord Godlesss evil martial arts attack. The remaining martial artists sacrificed their lives to save the trio, hoping that the trio would beat Lord Godless one day and save the country.


Movie (Story Line)

Was a bit weird, as the main of killing the bad general, Yam Tat Wah was ended quite fast, and it seems they made a sub plot on it making the Cloud, (Aaron Kwok) fighting his junior Wind (Ekin Cheng)
Effects

Was quite good on their effects, but I don't quite like the part where they were trying to copy some manga effects they tried to put up.
Sounds Effects

The sound effects was ok, but it's quite weird to have some evil warlords to have such a soft voice to be the evil guy. Shouldn't be the evil guy suppose to have a hard and rough voice. Feel that Yam Tat Wah doesn't quite suit the evil character.
Quality

The quality of the movie was all good. They put up nice backgrounds and effects and even the sound effects was excellent.
Overall Rate

Overall everything was good except their story line a bit dull. Nothing much to be expected on story plots these days.

2 Response to "Watched Storm Riders 2 & Dinner @ Sushi Zen @ Mid valley"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 12, 2009 at 5:22 PM

    wow ur new layout rocks...well storm rider movie sucks for me..infact most hk movies sucks nowadays

  2. Jason says:
    December 12, 2009 at 10:42 PM

    You have a great site here. I found it on Blogcatalog actually. I have a travel blog myself which I hope to be a top resource for those looking to find travel experiences and even vacation ideas. I would like to exchange links with you to spread some traffic around between us. Please let me know if this is possible.

    Jason
    ThatVACATIONfeeling.com