Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

DIY a lovely symbol knead by my sis for a married couple.

My sis has work day and night for more than 10 days in doing this lovey dovey symbol of a couple. She found this symbol through web search and by using pixaleted form and she manage to knead and tie every bits of it. This is the first time I saw her kneading stuffs. Well done sis, bravo, and you did a pretty job there before the year of 2009 ends. Proud of you sis. :D
This is the framed symbol. The cost of framing it =.= RM70. Other stuffs to knead it is less than half.

What a nice pose. My sis and the friends even recommend to write behind the frame.
"To go forth and multiply."
I hope that Mr Victer Chan and Mrs Victer Chan would like this as a present of their marriage.

3 Response to "DIY a lovely symbol knead by my sis for a married couple."

  1. Anonymous Says:
    January 4, 2010 at 10:40 PM

    wow this is great art of work...ur sis is great

  2. Nic Da Nic says:
    January 5, 2010 at 1:32 AM

    yeah..it is great..
    a great symbol of marriage
    hope that mr/mrs victer like it.....

  3. ambiguous_angel says:
    January 5, 2010 at 1:45 AM

    wow.thats really beautiful:)