Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Exams week is finally over!!!

Time sure flies by in a jiffy. It's rather a fast and scary week. With all my hopes put on my last 3 subjects and yet I can't manage to really score well on all 3 subjects. I wonder Did I really made my best attempt in my exam this semester. I already knew I failed 1 due to the fact I did not attend it myself for some reasons. It's always rather bothering to think over something that is past actually. I should let it go and let myself be free. It's time to enjoy my holidays after this hectic and sleepless week. It's time for me to hang out with my friends. It's "yum char" time. It's shopping time for me also as CNY is near. It's time for me to clean up my messy and untidy room. Make it cleaner and maybe will paint my room if there is sufficient time. And most important of all on this holiday, I really hope to reduce my weight a bit and get less fats on my tummy.

Don't really hope to be like this fat lazy cat drinking beer and watching tv all day long. :D



16 Response to "Exams week is finally over!!!"

  1. Unknown says:
    January 23, 2010 at 10:34 AM

    hooray for you! exams are finally over and you can relax your mind! :)

  2. Jard The Great says:
    January 23, 2010 at 11:23 AM

    i hope u get 6-pax for your tummy before CNY.. ehehhee

  3. cr3ap says:
    January 23, 2010 at 11:31 AM

    @Dylan: Yup, I am ready to go crazy with my holidays. But first cleaning up my room comes in priority.

    @Jard: 6 pax? That would take me eternity gal. :D

  4. Ronikenz says:
    January 23, 2010 at 4:00 PM

    Yippy du da! :DD *THROW BOOKS*

  5. Ken Wooi says:
    January 23, 2010 at 5:20 PM

    now enjoy time! =D

    kenwooi.com

  6. ♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ says:
    January 23, 2010 at 6:04 PM

    hohoho~

    happy holiday!!

    i always thought after exam is the best time ever but again, the result time will always kill my mood. LOL!

    anyway, have a great holiday and happy becoming CNY!
    wo you ang pow~ =p

  7. cr3ap says:
    January 23, 2010 at 7:11 PM

    @Aaron: You look more happy than me :D.

    @kenwooi: Enjoying my good rest sleep 1st. :D

    @Lord Zara: Lol, I always put the results aside first until the day comes :D. You cannot ask ang pow from me one. I'm not married :D.

  8. Anonymous Says:
    January 23, 2010 at 8:01 PM

    Chinese new year in very interesting to me. I specially love the mooncakes. I wonder, do you eat mooncakes when you celebrate the chinese new year in malaysia?

  9. Jz says:
    January 23, 2010 at 8:19 PM

    Who cares about exam, who cares about result, it's not the time to worry yet. PARTY FIRST!

  10. Sharinginfoz says:
    January 23, 2010 at 11:18 PM

    baguslah....

    Ada apa ngan Facebook????

    Tak ada kerja?? Jom sini

  11. Xiaopei says:
    January 24, 2010 at 9:01 AM

    I'm only in week 1 of study. T__T
    13 weeks to go. T________T

  12. Samuel C says:
    January 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM

    ur exams are over..
    my finals are in 2 months time ARGH LOL

  13. Anonymous Says:
    January 24, 2010 at 12:39 PM

    eat a lot of oranges during ur cny break. oranges contain acidic and acidic thingy melts fats. or so I thought.

    o dear, that cat needs a good wash.

  14. cr3ap says:
    January 24, 2010 at 11:31 PM

    @wickedsago: Errr mooncakes are usually eaten during moon cakes festival. It's a bit different from CNY.

    @Jz: Lol true, it's time for party!

    @Sharinginfoz: ya it's sure it's good.

    @Xiaopei: you mean 15 weeks? since 2 weeks will be exam weeks :D.

    @Seraph: Don't worry many of us bloggers have to go through it somehow.

    @larasephia: Thanks.

  15. dewapelangi says:
    January 26, 2010 at 1:24 AM

    cats are cute and interesting. how happy people who have this cat

  16. kiky says:
    January 26, 2010 at 1:26 AM

    wow ... sweet cat