Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

More booze for bigger boobs



Well, I was reading the star newspaper online while studying and I came across this title. It's kind of funny that they really did it in Singapore. That’s the cheeky gimmick that a diner-cum-bar in Singapore has come up with for its latest event "Fill My Cups". Free drinks for the girls? It's more heavenly compare to ladies night. I bet those guys will be there just to look around :D.


A modest set of :
A-cups (bra size) gets one free drink
B-cups get two
C-cups get three 
D-cups get a free bottle of vodka. 
How would the size be judge? There would be two ‘mystery’ judges at the event - Dave, a musician, and Karen, a lawyer - who would simply guess-timate the women’s bra cup sizes. 


Wow, girls you sure are lucky to get free drinks and I bet there are many D-cups out there who could save your friends some pocket money by having a free bottle of vodka :D. Cool huh, free drinks. Then when I read some of the comments below, it's funny. A guy mentioned how about the boys? I suppose there are some boys with D-cups :D. That's fascinating comment he did there. I laugh out loud like never before reading the comments there. 





18 Response to "More booze for bigger boobs"

  1. Ninja Coffee says:
    January 18, 2010 at 8:34 AM

    Nice marketing!

  2. Jz says:
    January 18, 2010 at 9:08 AM

    Er, can I be the judge?
    My hand will do the job LOLOOLOOOL!

  3. Unknown says:
    January 18, 2010 at 9:46 AM

    D cups are way too big! LOL!
    B cups to small C cups are the best! HAHAHAH!

  4. kRaZy says:
    January 18, 2010 at 1:04 PM

    I don't really like this idea..it will make all the girls with smaller boobs feel bad, and also it's like giving the impression of girls with bigger boobs are good, so if you have a small 1, u can FYL. =/

  5. Anonymous Says:
    January 18, 2010 at 5:04 PM

    lol this is funny...

  6. cr3ap says:
    January 19, 2010 at 12:28 AM

    @Ninja: They sure have nice marketing skills :D. I wonder if they could do it here in Malaysia ;p

    @Jz: Lol, hand job? :D Naughty little Jz.

    @Dylan: Lol, depends also bah. Some people are good with D cups some are good with C or B. Some with only A will looks good also. But some skinny bony one with a D cup would be exaggerate.

    @kRaZy: Well different people have different opinions. But some with smalled boobs does looks pretty also mea. You can't say that bigger boobs is always better.

    @Anonymous: Who could you be actually? Are you someone I know or?

  7. Nic Da Nic says:
    January 19, 2010 at 1:33 AM

    -_-!!!
    no money
    I cannot fill also......

    hahah
    cannot try....

  8. Anonymous Says:
    January 19, 2010 at 1:42 AM

    hi creap, i dun think we know each other..i jus get to ur blog from my frens blog n this is my 2nd post to ur blog..lol..nice tactic to woo a gal..

  9. GooTAR says:
    January 19, 2010 at 2:45 AM

    Wow Thanks for visit my Blog

  10. cr3ap says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:53 AM

    @Anonymous: I see I see, thanks for your great support then.

    @GooTAR: No problamo :D.

  11. kRaZy says:
    January 19, 2010 at 3:17 PM

    not i say..is wat the marketing gimmick will make ppl think, bcoz big boobs get a bottle of vodka and small boobs only get 1 cup. Those guys who go club with the gal with small boobs sure will tease her by saying if you have bigger boobs, we would have a bottle of vodka free. *This assumption was made based on the guys I know haha..*

  12. cr3ap says:
    January 19, 2010 at 9:29 PM

    @kRaZy: Hahahaha, you might be true on that, that's why only good friends will tease you, best friends will even critic worse things :D. That shows that you have a good bunch of guy friends :D. Never think too much, they are only teasing you because they knew you could accept them and you will have a good laughs later on.

  13. phatgurl says:
    January 19, 2010 at 11:01 PM

    reading the star newspaper online while studying? i bet u didn't continue what u read after reading the news ;-)

  14. cr3ap says:
    January 19, 2010 at 11:30 PM

    @phatgurl: Lol, it's held in Singapore not in Malaysia, so it didn't really cause me to neglect my studies or anything. :D Unless it's held somewhere in my area.

  15. Jocelyn Keys says:
    January 21, 2010 at 7:42 PM

    some bra can makes ur boobs bigger.so how they know fake or real ahahahaha

  16. 哈亞斯 says:
    January 21, 2010 at 8:45 PM

    funny~
    wish to be the one who do guessing~

  17. cr3ap says:
    January 22, 2010 at 1:24 AM

    @CripsyCaiHong: You mean push up bra? :D Most probably they can see. Maybe the judges could know some how.

    @DSvT: I wish I was the one too.

  18. Anonymous Says:
    February 18, 2010 at 12:37 PM

    Hello readers
    Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7