Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

The True Story Behind The Romance of Titanic by Dayo Wong Chi Wah

Well, I believe most of you have watched Titanic movie before. It's quite a big hit selling movie which breaks the record and became 1st before Avatar came out. I believe that this movie has been a very romantic movie to most of you. Therefore I would like to share with you all about this video which I searched from youtube shared out by manus1923. Credits given to this guy who share such a funny video talk by Wong Chi Wah. I think most of the chinese people here might know who is Dayo Wong Chi Wah. I believe some might have seen his some of his HK TVB dramas like Men don't cry (奸人堅) and the most recent one You're Hired (絕代商驕). I bet that both of this dramas sure is a funny one which makes everyone laughs a lot if you have seen it. He certainly is a very good talker himself. Try see this video for yourself.

This is Dayo Wong Chi Wah


The True Story Behind The Romance of Titanic by Dayo Wong Chi Wah
**Important Notice**
No subtitles in it, all language in cantonese only.
I'm sorry to those who doesn't understand but you might try to ask your chinese friends to translate to you.



3 Response to "The True Story Behind The Romance of Titanic by Dayo Wong Chi Wah"

  1. aNIe says:
    January 17, 2010 at 2:16 AM

    Alamak...no friend to translate for me lah...anyway...Titanic is my favorite movie forever...

  2. Nic Da Nic says:
    January 17, 2010 at 4:49 AM

    i saw it before,quite sometime ago
    kinda funny
    hahahha,
    i thought he can only act.
    mana tahu humour also can

  3. cr3ap says:
    January 17, 2010 at 5:19 AM

    @aNIe: Sorry that I can't help you translate them due to quite busy with my studies.

    @Nic: ya, he is a good talker. Heard that this is a program show that is only for him give some talks just to entertain people 6 years back. Not very sure whether the show is still on.