Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Family and Relatives Weekend Gathering at Sungai Chilling, Kuala Kubu Bharu

Well, this is some family gathering weekend that I had since October 2008. I still remember we got to get up early in the morning about 7am due to we fear the mighty sunlight in the afternoon. It's rather hard to get up early in the morning sometimes. Really enjoying and fun trip gathering with families and relatives. I really hope there is some good ones this year of 2010. Sg Chilling is a waterfall hiking and jungle trekking and also river crossing adventure. It's very exciting to go to such places. It's located at Kuala Kubu Bharu. For the nature lover, a trekking expedition to Chilling River, which can last four hours or more, is just the activity to get into. The flora and fauna of Chilling River as well as fresh air are bound to put one in high spirits and all that hiking should be a great stress reliever.

Reaching there at about 9am after some light breakfast.
Gathered to post before entering the Sg Chilling expedition.


Walking along the roads as we park far far away :D.

The main entrance.

Jensen, my nephew posing with his dad and my dad.

The journey starts.

Everyone sure loves to pose. :D

Walking on muddy roads.

The mini map of the terrain and how much rivers you are going to cross.

Ya it's really crossing river and jungle trekking.

Crossing the man built bridge.

Posing with my sister.


The river seems moving very fast.

My cousin brother.


My handsome dad.

The jouney of jungle trekking starts.

Oh my gosh!!!! you need to climb up certain trees that is blocking the road. ;p

Resting a few minutes due till many old folks :D

Continue back our journey.

Crossing river was pretty fun. But you will wet your shoes.
Be sure to wear old shoes if you are coming here.

My dad is so brave. Sitting on a stone with river water gushing so fast.

He was so enjoying it :D.


Crossing another river. It was very tough actually due to the fast stream of river.

Jensen looking at the river was scared and worried if he could pass through. :D

My aunt was exhausted after a long walk.

Jensen was already hungry and asked for foods :D
We packed up some fried nuggets and mini hotdogs for our lunch here.
We even bought a bunch of bananas to hyper kick our energy as bananas has high calories and carbohydrates.
:D

Crossing the third river.

The old folks were too tired to move on, therefore we didn't manage to get to the top
Next time, if I had chance with my friends, I will go there again but reach to the top.

My uncle posing was way to sexy. :D

Me staying behind my sis half naked :D. Luckily my sis covered my tummy full of fats :D

Great family of my cousin brother, the wife and their son.

My another aunt. who was the mother of my cousin brother.

How the heck the butteflies is flinging to my shirt.

My shirt was obviously too smelly, but why butterflies.
Can't think of a reason.
And then my aunt was saying "tou fa wan" which means flowery spirit.
It means that I might be getting some pretty girls soon :D
Well till now still haven't have any gf, guess the butteflies flinging to me was just of my smelly shirt :D

Playing around at the 4th pit stop.
There were a total of 6 river crossing if I'm not mistaken.
2 more but we did not manage to go up.

Jensen holding on to the stick happily.

He was so happy playing with the stick

At first Jensen was pretty nervous.
Playing around with the stick was so happy that he was not nervous anymore in the pool.

This is the short video jensen playing with in the water.


It was so tiring after playing around about 1 hour and we head back down.
We had some change at the public toilet and heads back for lunch.

It was pretty tiring getting up and getting down
those muddy and extreme muddy roads + river crossing.


"Yeah!!!! I'm first, I'm first. I'm the fastest" said Jensen.

Jensen was exhausted and couldn't have walk any much further.
Clinging on to my uncles back was pretty fun to him.

He was so enjoying and doesn't want to get down.

My uncle was playing with him trying to make him fall.

A video of him playing around :D

My cousin posing with Jensen with a peace sign.

Our journey ends.

Thank you and please come again! :D

Had our lunch in some restaurants near Ulu Yam.
Had their famous Loh Mee and crabs here. :D

It was so enjoying posing.

My dad with my sis.

My dad's smile is the best :D


Happy ending trip. Well, if you really though of coming here, remember to prepare some stuffs. It's good if you brought along some hiking sticks. It's good if you buy a comb of bananas just to increase and hyper your energy for a moment while jungle trekking on. Well, I really hope I can go again this year after my finals. Hopefully, there is a chance and there is no heavy rain. Beware if there is a heavy rain a day before, it's better not to go due to the river streaming down will be so rushy and extremely fast.

11 Response to "Family and Relatives Weekend Gathering at Sungai Chilling, Kuala Kubu Bharu"

  1. Jard The Great says:
    January 9, 2010 at 9:55 PM

    oso went swimming yesterday.. btw.. nice pics!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    January 9, 2010 at 10:03 PM

    wow creap...u had a nice trip...where exactly is t location?

  3. jfook says:
    January 9, 2010 at 10:05 PM

    I bet you enjoyed your trip a lot. Nice pics. :)

  4. cr3ap says:
    January 10, 2010 at 6:14 AM

    @Jard The Great. Well, it's more like playing water, we aren't swimming there.

    @Anonymous, it's located at Kuala Kubu Bharu. you can always googole map for it I think.

    @jfook, thanks for the comment. I did enjoyed those trips.

  5. Anonymous Says:
    January 10, 2010 at 6:55 AM

    Will go there again very soon =) Get ready to upload new pics then =D

  6. Jard The Great says:
    January 10, 2010 at 7:01 AM

    ahaha.. true... true... the water so SHALLOW.. LOL

  7. Call me A.S for AkiraSabine says:
    January 10, 2010 at 4:05 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  8. Call me A.S for AkiraSabine says:
    January 10, 2010 at 4:07 PM

    Creap, what an adventurous family you have there!
    Everyone's so tough and determined. Nice to know you guys had a great time spent together. Next time should load up with the Malaysian signature bread I mentioned in my blogpost before you go. It's tasty, nutritious and handy to eat. (No, Gardenia did not pay me for this. Sad...)

  9. cr3ap says:
    January 10, 2010 at 8:49 PM

    @Akira, good idea, I might pack up some signature breads of what you told me and bring along a small bag pack next time. :D

  10. Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang says:
    January 12, 2010 at 1:25 PM

    wah! river crossing and all,look quite deep.

  11. ss says:
    January 13, 2010 at 7:20 AM

    You got a very hip family there. jungle treaking, loving mother nature, spending quality time together. =)