Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Exams in 2 days! Yet, I'm still blogging. What is up with my mind?

Well to my readers out there. I am currently quite pack with my time full with notes, theories, and formulas. Head seems like going to explode soon anytime now :D. How am I going to go through this while I'm still so lazy to open up the notes. Wondering am I going to pass all my paper this sem. Seems a bit hectic and busy with all the small tests, assignments and even research proposal this whole sem. It really makes me felt a bit crazy doing so many things at one shot. Will I be able to go through this exam? Will I be able to pass through it? Hopefully the answer would be a YES.

4 days of exam:
16th Jan 2010 - Advanced Build Technology and Practices (Afternoon paper)
19th Jan 2010 - Building Economics (Morning paper)
22nd Jan 2010 - English for management (Engineering) (Morning paper)
 23rd Jan 2010 - Measurement of External Works (Afternoon paper)
That's a week of exam. How could I survive? Suddenly felt like singing the song "I'm a survivor!,I'm a survivor!,"

 

Saddist strikes me as I'm going to miss my blogging, my readers, and all my newly known innit friends :D. I just need to put a real full stop on this blogging world for just 2 weeks so that I can concentrate fully in my exams. Let's just hope that everything will goes fine and I will pass all my exams this semester also. Let's see how things will work. This would be my last post of this week, and see you around in next 2 weeks. :D Hope that you will still remember me, cr3ap signing off.

14 Response to "Exams in 2 days! Yet, I'm still blogging. What is up with my mind?"

  1. Ken Wooi says:
    January 13, 2010 at 9:25 PM

    haha.. it's normal la.. blog to release stress..
    all the best ya =)

    kenwooi.com

  2. Anonymous Says:
    January 13, 2010 at 10:34 PM

    creap..i gona mis ur blog...anyway all t best in ur exam...

  3. luvly mya says:
    January 13, 2010 at 10:49 PM

    godluck 4 ur xm..=p

  4. Fiza Rahman says:
    January 14, 2010 at 12:06 AM

    Hi! Cr3ap, good luck on your exam ya (^_^)

  5. Kelvin says:
    January 14, 2010 at 12:31 AM

    lol on ur last pic:D
    Good luck on ur exams:)

  6. Kristin says:
    January 14, 2010 at 12:52 AM

    I have th same problem too... Always feel so lethargic to study

  7. Nic Da Nic says:
    January 14, 2010 at 1:53 AM

    omg.....
    focus..i also won't be able to blog so much
    i think ur exam is much more important....
    be smart to place ur priority
    i am syre...
    we guys want u to get good grades too

    Good Luck

    Focus

  8. Joel Ryan says:
    January 14, 2010 at 2:06 AM

    it's okay you can do it!
    all the best :)
    sleep early and don't overkill yourself!

    http://joelryanlee.blogspot.com/

  9. cr3ap says:
    January 14, 2010 at 5:00 AM

    @Kenwooi: It's true. I felt more relieve writting out.

    @Anoymous: Thanks for your concern

    @luvly mya: Thanks. Appreciate it

    @fiza: Thank you.

    @Kelvin: googled the image and copied it for use. :D

    @Kristin: I believe most of us is having the same problem

    @Nic Da Nic: Thanks for your concern buddy. I will put more priority in my studies. I sure hope for good grades too :D

    @JoelRyanLee: Thanks for your support. I can't really sleep early though, but I wouldn't overdid it :D

  10. Ninja Coffee says:
    January 14, 2010 at 10:06 AM

    are you studying civil?
    Whoa....better study hard. We don't want any 'leaning building of pizza' here in msia do we?

  11. she says:
    January 14, 2010 at 11:13 AM

    DUDE! STUDY!
    It's not the blogging, it's the chatting that gets you addicted, right? :p Blogging and the whatnots will still be here.

    2 weeks! 2 weeks only!!!...

    Study smart and all the best! :)

  12. Brocade Blue says:
    January 14, 2010 at 5:33 PM

    conform borderline..lol

    good luck

  13. cr3ap says:
    January 14, 2010 at 8:01 PM

    @Ninja: nope, quantity surveying, err some sort of similar to accounting but in construction fields only :D. Luckily I'm not CE or else many buildings would have fall in the future :D

    @He and SHE: I'm studying. But just drop by at least to reply some people's messages :D. Thanks for your lovely support.

    @Salty Bodice Ripper: Yup confirm full stop and no new post until I finish exam :D

  14. mekinudols says:
    January 15, 2010 at 1:34 AM

    goodluck cr3ap :)