Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Fxxk -.- BAD DAY #$%&^$%&%^@#$

This morning I tried to wake up early just to do some readings before my exam. It was everything good and going smoothly UNTIL my mum came in with some breakfast. It was then my nigthmare strikes me. It was then all the bad things pierce through my every soul in my heart. My mum reminded me, "Remember bring your exam slip and your student ID ya". As always, everytime exam I get reminded by my thoughtful mum. Then I begin to look through my file where I put my exam slip in it. Searching high and low and the exam slip was no where to be found and I start PANICKING.





Search here and there, every parts and every bits of my room in almost every piece of my notes and still no where to be found. OMG! Then I start to worry and panic even more and neglect my study period for almost 2 hours. 2 hours gone and yet can't find it. Then at first I try to calm myself down, as there is still ways to get a new copy of temporary exam slip but you just got to get it at the Admin block. It should be ok, and so I tried to continue my studies without further looking for my exam slips. The next things strikes me, I had a bad stomachache for unknown reasons. Went to the toilet 6 times and yet still in pain.

Arghh, I was so angry that I curse almost everyone including the mighty god itself. %$^$%^@#$%&^%&#$%Why is this happening to me during this important day where I'm going to have my final exams.  I tried to memorise as much as possible and yet my mind is totally blank now. My mind is absolutely thinking of the exam slips only at the moment. What's wrong with me. Why am I panicking and worrying so much about the god damn paper while enduring my stomach pain. Then all those I have read is gone like a mist dispersing to the clouds. My mind is totally blank at this moment now! I thought of going for a try in exam but then on second thought, it would waste my time going there with a blank mind. So my final decision was undoubtfully a wrong one but I make up my mind and decided to skip the exam today and resit next sem or maybe another sem.

I want to say sorry to my mum also for getting her all worried up and not able to enjoy her mahjong today. Sorry mum and I love you. No matter what decision I had made, please support me. Thanks mum. Enjoy your mahjong with your friends mum. I will try my best in my other subjects. For this one, I will resit it at a later time when there is chance. Hopefully my next upcoming exams will not have such miseries occuring again.

13 Response to "Fxxk -.- BAD DAY #$%&^$%&%^@#$"

  1. Xiaopei says:
    January 15, 2010 at 8:55 PM

    Aww... Next time, important things must be kept properly in a folder. :)

  2. she says:
    January 15, 2010 at 8:55 PM

    Dah, chill, things happened...but u can't bring ur ID card or something for the invigilators to verify??

  3. Anonymous Says:
    January 15, 2010 at 9:21 PM

    wow skippin exam is definately not a good option...dun ever do tat again

  4. Josiah & Renae; says:
    January 15, 2010 at 9:26 PM

    I sometimes panic too when I can't find my exam slip.

    SO i always keep it in a safe place. in a file or folder. :)

  5. Anonymous Says:
    January 15, 2010 at 10:03 PM

    wow ur really brave...i will never think of skippin exam....

  6. kRaZy says:
    January 15, 2010 at 10:14 PM

    looks like my good luck is not working =x

  7. Kyle says:
    January 16, 2010 at 3:36 AM

    next time remember prepare everything the day b4 exam lo... if can relax b4 exam... i remember i read doreamon few hours b4 exam start... its really calm de... try it...

  8. cr3ap says:
    January 16, 2010 at 5:59 AM

    @Xiaopei: Really thank you for your concern and thanks for the advise. I didn't know was it a great news or bad news. After 8 hours of searching I finally found it. Was quite hidden in a ridiculous place where my paper was flew into a hidden box and yet it's so hidden that I don't care to even look at it. Was this destiny? I just get to calm myself now. My mum told me, maybe the gods hides your paper for a reason. Maybe he wants to save you from an incident which might happen. Hopefully that might be true.

    @He and She: Can't use id/ic for verification. They need both to verify your identification and the paper you going to sit for using exam slip. Well, it's their rules and regulations. Just have to follow it. Well found it at last just 5 min ago.

    @Anonymous1: I sure knew that skipping was not the best option of all, but I would rather skip it because I rather not sit in the exam wasting my time not knowing how to do any questions.

    @xox'Lung'xox: Now that I finnaly found my exam slip. I'm definitely going to keep it safe and sound.

    @Anoymous2: It's not brave to do such a thing. It's actually idiotic to do so.

    @kRaZy: Good luck charm is working just that I didn't use it wisely. Don't worry will try to do well in my next exams.

    @Kyle: Doraemon sounds good, too bad doesn't have any copies of it. I will try next time dude.

  9. b says:
    January 16, 2010 at 8:23 AM

    skipping paper? dats wat i did last semester! haha.. totally blank but after i took d subject sudenly got highest score.. =)

  10. JRmy says:
    January 16, 2010 at 8:36 AM

    Hmm... that was quite a panicky moment. But there's always another day.

  11. cr3ap says:
    January 16, 2010 at 9:10 AM

    @girlmansion: It's good that you score the highest score. Hopefully I will do well on my next attempt.

    @seraph: Chilling and I just found my exam slip after 12 hours of searching

    @QuiRky-Malaysia: True, never give up and attempting for the next one.

  12. Anonymous Says:
    January 16, 2010 at 5:19 PM

    creap..ur mom sure is optimistic n superstitious.
    anyway who knows it is true god wana protect u...

  13. eric.jones says:
    January 17, 2010 at 3:01 PM

    Great Post!

    Hang in there with your studies. It will pay off in the end. Nice blog!

    Eric
    http://e-turnall.com