Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Why I like it Longer?

Well, it's my first attempt to join in a competition. Still quite new to the blogging world and not quite a popular person as like those celebrities bloggers like Kenny Sia or Xia Xue. Well, I'm just nobody trying to be somebody somewhere out there. Well at first, I don't quite seem to like to join any contest due to it's takes up quite some of my precious time to think of creative ideas in order to win this contest. What attracts me the most is this LG phone. Sure is a lovely phone I would say since it's worth RM 2,199 each. 




Personally, why do you think I like it longer? It's it an obvious answer? Men always says the longer the better as it could makes the girls go crazy about it. When I'm heat up and my adrenaline boost up which makes it longer and thus it could melts every girls desire and make the girls lose control of their mind just looking at it. 




What were you thinking there? I wasn't talking about that thing above. How dirty minded could you be? I was just talking about the LG’s new Chocolate phone (BL40). Well, this LG’s new Chocolate phone (BL40) is the latest innovation in the LG Chocolate series phone simply just makes it so great with the longer view. As stated, it is featuring a stretched 21:9 ratio HD panoramic display. By having such a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong stretch of screen, LG brings a better user experience when browsing web pages, checking emails or viewing videos on the cinema-like screen. Ain't that right? Well I suppose there are many bloggers out there quote to have amazing creative ideas to show the audience, but I just hope that this entry would be sufficient for me to win this cool prize. Hopefully that I could really entertain you with just this. Thank you. 

27 Response to "Why I like it Longer?"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    January 19, 2010 at 4:22 PM

    hahaha
    o my, poor lil boy. he's been manipulated.

    btw, is this pic real o what?? hehe so very hilarious.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    January 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM

    wut is this? gals don't like 2", that poor boy needs to grow up

  3. Unknown says:
    January 19, 2010 at 9:08 PM

    hey there! good luck in this contest!

  4. cr3ap says:
    January 19, 2010 at 9:48 PM

    @larasephia: Not too sure about that, I just found it somewhere that a friend of mine shared in the facebook :D.

    @Anonymous: Well, the kid is growing up.

    @Dylan: Thanks dude. Hope you will win too.

  5. Cikgu Khairul Arif says:
    January 19, 2010 at 9:49 PM

    HEY!good luck for the competition!!!its a very WORTHY prize there for a grab

    pS:thx for coming to my BLOG

  6. Anonymous Says:
    January 19, 2010 at 10:23 PM

    good luck hope u win t compt n giv me ur prize..muahaaha

  7. phatgurl says:
    January 19, 2010 at 11:04 PM

    good luck with this one... ;-)

  8. Unknown says:
    January 19, 2010 at 11:12 PM

    gambar last tak leh bla :D

  9. missDes says:
    January 20, 2010 at 4:19 AM

    hey good luck!!!....
    wats up with the pic???
    notty boy :-p

  10. PurPLe LaDy AiFA says:
    January 20, 2010 at 5:21 AM

    haha. funny. we had make fun of this picture in our workplace. how can the 'A to Z' thing can stand like that? hahaha

  11. Jard The Great says:
    January 20, 2010 at 6:32 AM

    ahahaha.. OMG.. the kid! ahahaha

    anyways.. gud luck =)

  12. KwOnG FeI says:
    January 20, 2010 at 10:58 AM

    good luck yeah...

  13. Emeryn says:
    January 20, 2010 at 4:30 PM

    I've seen that lil boy's photo before. I think it's being photoshopped already. Haha

  14. Haziq says:
    January 20, 2010 at 10:14 PM

    damn that boy

  15. cr3ap says:
    January 21, 2010 at 5:24 AM

    Thanks all for your support. Appreciate it very much.

  16. Hiro Koo says:
    January 21, 2010 at 6:07 AM

    Wow~that kid is cool
    haha
    we all are human being, it is nature reaction~

    regard
    http://www.zeropoint9.com/

  17. AtelierGal says:
    January 21, 2010 at 6:22 AM

    I've seen the actors use this phone in the K-drama "Iris." not into touchscreen but it looks chic

    AtelierGal
    http://ateliergal.pixnet.net/blog

  18. Charles says:
    January 21, 2010 at 7:51 AM

    Haha...good one mate..that was one hell photo..

  19. Jz says:
    January 21, 2010 at 10:02 AM

    my fingers are too big for touch screen phone Dx

  20. Ronikenz says:
    January 21, 2010 at 5:04 PM

    OMG!! so many supporters! :O came to support too buddy! =))

  21. cr3ap says:
    January 21, 2010 at 7:08 PM

    Lol, cause I have no time to update my blog yet since my paper is still ongoing. Well, that's the reasons why people only could see this as my new post.

  22. Jeshmal4u says:
    January 21, 2010 at 7:30 PM

    nice one friend.. mmmmm.. cool...

  23. Refresh-in-One says:
    January 21, 2010 at 7:36 PM

    good luck!! :)

    Lynn
    http://www.refreshin-one.blogspot.com

  24. Jocelyn Keys says:
    January 21, 2010 at 7:39 PM

    dont know what to say.

    anyway,still goodluck

  25. Anonymous Says:
    January 22, 2010 at 6:17 AM

    i hope you win :)
    all the best~
    gambate na :DD

  26. Jacquelyn Ho says:
    January 23, 2010 at 1:03 AM

    nice :)

  27. joegrimjow says:
    January 23, 2010 at 12:26 PM

    lol
    i click ur blog coz thiz picture