Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

1 More day

1 week flew by so fast, and it's the last day till tomorrow, the release date of my results. This whole week makes me worried and panic every night making myself unable to sleep well everyday. I can't think of anything to do but just to wait till the time comes. Every second ticks counts and it makes me wonder why the time feel so long. This whole 1 week is like waiting for 1 year. I feel nervous as I know i did badly on my last paper. I felt guilty as I did not put the needed effort on my last paper. Having regrets could not change anything. What should I do? Maybe just relax myself and comfort myself that I could pass cause I really hope to continue my studies to move forward. I don't really trust the existence of god, but now I really hope that god could bless me on that day.

1 Response to "1 More day"

  1. Sushila Chamling says:
    October 10, 2009 at 10:53 PM

    It happens.we panic and have a restless nights before d result.I hope you succeed.n yea,though u dun believe in god, sum times he works in mysterious way.