Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Broga Hill

Last saturday, my sis planned to go for hiking at broga hill, broga, semenyih. It was 4 am in the morning, we woke up early preparing our things ready for hiking up the hill and prepare to see sunrise early in the morning. Finish prepare at about 5am and start our journey ahead to pick some friends up and head to broga hill. There were 5 of the contestant for survival of the fittest ready to go with the challenge. None of us had done hiking before except one. Upon reaching that place, it was filled with darkness where there are no lamp post or lights anywhere. It was real darkness and I was a bit afraid as I couldn't see anything. We were lucky that we prepared some torch lights to see things clearly.

Once you see this, means you are at that place.

This is how dark it was at that place. I think I was so tiring hiking only after quarter of the hill's height

This is when we reach our first peak

There are a total of 3 peaks at Broga Hill but we did not go further up due to the place is crowded with people. There are even people camping there staying overnight just to see sunrise. This is astonishing as I never been to any campings before. I wonder if there is any chance I could have one someday.

After reaching the top hill, start posing. It feels like I conquered the hill. Muahahahha

I did it, though it was very tiring.

Happy and satisfaction even though it was tired.

The brother and sister took the challenge and got to the top.

Nice view from the top hills

The small town there and also University of Nottingham

Lol, just to play with the grassy flowers. I wonder if cats really loves to play with this.

The tiredsome of the three. ;p

Nice, the five of us in a picture

Wonder where they are looking at?

Can't really take the picture of sunrise due to the misty day there. Was a bit dissapointed though due to heavy mist.

Going down was a big traffic jam crowded with people. Quite dangerous also while going down as looking down the hill it felt quite high. Going up was so tiring but not as dangerous as it looks.

My sis lying down while waiting for the traffic to goes off.

Happily take the picture before going down

The weird me.

A cool effect using some thing to take picture. I like this very much. Guess what did we use?

I like this seating on side stones. If fell down, don't know what will happen.

3 Response to "Broga Hill"

  1. Gillian says:
    October 29, 2009 at 9:41 AM

    Love the traffic jam picture! Stunning hike...I'm off camping this weekend

  2. Bay Martin says:
    October 30, 2009 at 9:32 AM

    Nature at its best! Very interesting view.

  3. alan tan says:
    November 15, 2009 at 2:51 AM

    .Nice photo! & I hope you love the Broga Hill hike :-)

    Feel free to join Broga Hill Lovers at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81317897674