Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

My L0V3Ly Mon1tor

All my hard effort in studies actually paid the results and I gained some stuff in return. This is so cool. My family (exclude my dad) and my best friend, Ryan and my sis's bf, Ben went out to pick my new monitor. My old 1 is getting faulty and the colour is changing slowly which corrupts my eyes from time to time. Had a great shopping here and there trying to price check the monitor which is more better and cost cheaper.

Just got my new monitor 2 days ago. Used it and try it for 2 days and I feel great about it. Love the new size, the resolution and even the design shape. Cost about RM422 for a Samsung 20 inch monitor but no support FD. The one which supports FD is at 21.5 inch and 23 inch at the cost of RM589 and RM619 respectively

It's not really important to me on that since I am not keen to those stuffs anyway. Having a big screen a first makes me feel a everything looks smaller even when I am blogging now. But I can see wider stuffs now which makes it more cool. Love it so much and thanks my sis, my mom and my sis's bf, Ben for sponsoring me this new monitor. Enjoy using and will take care of it very well hopefully.

My best friend, the advisor who advises me which monitor to choose

Posing with my new laptop

Posing in front of the shop which i bought it.

The specifications at the side board


After customizing it and installed it, there it goes on my computer table.

3 Response to "My L0V3Ly Mon1tor"

  1. Gillian says:
    October 23, 2009 at 5:23 AM

    Enjoy your new purchase.

  2. Sibel says:
    October 23, 2009 at 5:24 PM

    you must be very much loved by your familly to get this monitor. College is not an easy time in the live of a teen. Yes your get your freedom but with that come soooo much responsability, it seems that you are going to be just fine. :)

  3. lina@happy family says:
    October 26, 2009 at 7:55 PM

    Congratulations! The monitor looks so good...