Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Bored at class

This class I am attending lately is kind of a boring class. Luckily it doesn't have any examinations for this subject and it's fully coursework marks only. It's kind of boring because it's mostly encountering the methods of researching a thesis report teaching us how to do our full thesis reports and analysing our materials. It's very boring because the lecturer keeps talking non stop without any breaks for quite a long time repeating almost the same thing. Besides that the lab class is boring when it's on the second hour as we are allowed to do our own things trying the software ourself. But most of us was playing around rather than testing the software itself. Too bored and I end up creating this myself. No talents at drawings at all well this is the only thing I come up myself using microsoft paint.

This was what I did on the second hour using paint.

2 Response to "Bored at class"

  1. Gillian says:
    October 22, 2009 at 8:07 AM

    wish i coult back in class and create stuff in paint. Instead, I have to sit behind a computer and work like a dog for 8 hours a day.

  2. nothingprofound says:
    October 22, 2009 at 8:49 AM

    Nice design. I like the little dots like multi-colored snowflakes.