Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sushi Zen at The Gardens

I was on a outing to watch movies with my friend at Mid Valley. It's been quite some time I last gone for a movie. So i decided to go on wednesday and ask my friend to accompany me to watch G-Force with me and have a great meal at there. I planed to go for a japanse cuisine and luckily my friend agreed. We went to Sushi Zen located at the Gardens.

Sushi Zen is small corner restaurant located at the lower ground floor at the food section. You can find it if you walk down the escalator at The Gardens and it's behind the escalators. From the menu, it states that it's under the management of Sushi Zanmai. It's quite nice to try some quality japanese foods sometimes rather than go to Sushi King all the time. It looks expensive but the price is quite ok.


The Open Kitchen View


The Environment


My friend's meal, it's a prawn with ommelete and some veges on rice.


My meal, Unagi with rice (Roughly the same price with Sushi King but a lot nicer)


Soft Shell Crab RM6 and Fried Prawns RM6 (Yummy)


My beloved octupus RM3:80 but the rice seems too thin which makes it fell down 0,0


Our meal of the day.



Taste

Very nice, if you are a japense cuisine lover, go try it.
Price

The price is about the same as what you eat in Sushi King but a lot nicer.
Environment


The environment and the equipments are rather nice, but it looks a bit too small.
Services


Everything was very good upon the serving of their staffs. All is good and efficient and they refill your green teas from time to time. But at the end it makes me put from 4 stars to 3 stars just because the process of returning the balance takes already 10 minutes. I wonder is their cashier in faulty or they purposely do it.
Charges
5%Gov and 5% service
Location
The Gardens, Lower Ground Floor

3 Response to "Sushi Zen at The Gardens"

  1. Vinay Rai says:
    October 8, 2009 at 8:57 AM

    Sushi is one of the speciality of Japanese food. I love sushi especially the original Japanese sushi and not the American one.

  2. Carl Levy says:
    October 9, 2009 at 10:29 AM

    The pictures look really yummy, I would love to taste them.

  3. DogBlogger says:
    October 14, 2009 at 9:33 PM

    Groan, that looks so good. I like.
    Si