Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Rendezvous at Cheras Kuala Lumpur


My sis went out for dinner and that night my mom felt lazy to cook and do not know what to eat. So i suggested to eat western foods since it's been quite some time we last ate one. We end up eating at Rendezvous at Cheras opposite to ex Makro which had been changed to Tesco. It's somewhere around khakis corner if those who knows where. Kind of a good place to hang out with friends for birthdays celebrations or even go out dinner with your love ones at here.



The outside seatings environment.


The front menu.

The front outlet

They have seats inside their shops also

Night time vision is more romantic and they only open at night.

My mushroom soup. (Well not as good as my mom's homemade mushroom soup but still ok)

My mixed grill. A lot of meats consisting of lamb, chicken and prawns.


Lovely Nz Tenderloin Steak ordered by my dad.

My mom ordered Melaka Sambal Fish. (Very nice you should try this but i prefer their marmalade fish)

All the above meals with a large orange juice and two mushroom soups ends up a total cost of RM73.40. It could be cheaper. It's just that me and my dad ordered some special ones with prawns which cost about RM20 for each of our meals. You could try some other things cause it has some chefs recommends on the menus.
Taste

It might taste as good as those like TGI fridays or Chilis or Tony Romas but it's still ok for the price.
Price

Not so expensive about average just like other western foods.
Environment

Quite a romanctic place for dinner. You should bring your couple to come here.
Services

They serve you quite well as they had many staffs walking around
Charges
Only 5% service charge. No government tax
Location
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur

3 Response to "Rendezvous at Cheras Kuala Lumpur"

  1. Ahsan says:
    October 22, 2009 at 1:55 AM

    nice template. I like to visit Kua lampur & enjoy these nice dishes too

  2. Pheebs says:
    October 22, 2009 at 1:59 AM

    cool..might give the place a try one of these days.

  3. Tammy-C-My says:
    October 22, 2009 at 10:27 AM

    it's actually quite near my house.
    been there once for mother's day celebration. had to wait darn long but i guess it was worth it.
    apparently rendezvous is the best among all the restaurants there..
    not bad lar...;P