Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Calorie at Sri Petaling, KL

It's been a while since I ate lunch at my own place. Usually i go to other areas to eat lunch. This place is called Calorie. It used to be a healthy food place but at first when it was opened not long ago, it has not much customers due to the food is too healthy and not much varieties. Then later on they made many changes on their food and even their choices of food. They mix some healthy food into some unhealthy ones. like my pumpkin fried rice with pork chop. It's healthy to eat pumpkin but the pork chop is quite oily. But it usually taste better with the unhealthy foods around.

The environment

My friend's drink

My drink, Jasmine Green Tea.

My food, Pumpkin fried rice with pork chop.

Taste It was ok, but the pork chop a bit oily
PriceIt is just like any other cafes, the price is quite reasonable
Environment
It's quite nice with the decorations in the Calorie
Services
Quite a sastisfaction as once my friend and I are seated, they quickly served us with the menus, the staff are quite efficient
Charges
Quite a sastisfaction as once my friend and I are seated, they quickly sserved us with the menus, the staff are quite efficient
LocationSri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur

1 Response to "Calorie at Sri Petaling, KL"

  1. DogBlogger says:
    October 14, 2009 at 9:34 PM

    Haha, that looks nice. I eat similar at the Vietnamese restaurants in Richmond in Melbourne.
    I like your blog with tall this food in it.
    Si