Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

No Eletricity

Early in the morning today, the eletricity is suddenly out for about 2 hours. Due to the heat in the room, I feel very hot and can't sleep well. I am too lazy to wake up. At about 8am, suddenly my sis ask me to open the eletric gate for her as the key was unable to open the gate. With no eletric power, the gate can't operate by itself. Therefore we use a key. We tried so hard but it seems the hole was stucked. After a few minutes trying, my dad, the saver, came for the rescue. After a few tries only, my dad opened it. It was so disastrous when we can't open our gate and go out.

After a while hanging around in the living room, I felt emptiness in my head. It was so suprising that when the house is without eletricity, I have nothing to do at all. I can't use my computer, I can't watch tv, I can't sleep due to the heat, and it end up me with nothing to do. Waiting for another whole hour, at last the eletric power has come through back online. I feel so regenerated after that. It was so awesome to have back the power. I'm glad that Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) came very fast to save my life.

1 Response to "No Eletricity"

  1. UZUMAKI THE PAIN says:
    October 6, 2009 at 8:42 AM

    YOUR BLOG LOOKS VERY UNIQUE INDEED

    IT IS LIKE A DIARY

    KEEP IT UP MAN

    SOMEDAY I WILL MAKE MY PROFILE BLOG TOO

    ALSO THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG