Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Hip Hip Hooray - One of my biggest day in my life.


All the hard effort at last pays the results. I have completed my diploma at last. I passes my last semester examination. I am so happy now. Just a while ago, I was so nervous, and my hand was cold and shaking incredibly. My hearts feels like it was going to pump out. Each refresh click on the page to see my results makes me more nervous each time. Clicking for about 2 hours, and at last, I could see my final results. I am so loving it. Get a A and 2 A- and a B-. This is so incredible. I am so sastified with my results as I never knew that I am going to nail the other 3 subjects. For the B- I thought I was going to fail it. I really need to thank god for blessing me throughout this whole day. Thanks a lot especially my family members and friends out there. I love you all. I am so happy now, that I can't describe how happy I am now. It's like my whole body feel so weightless and feeling like jumping here and there.

1 Response to "Hip Hip Hooray - One of my biggest day in my life."

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 14, 2009 at 2:10 AM

    =) So glad you've made it! Continue to strive the the better k. Know you will do well...