Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Late Night Snack

It's great to have late night snacks some of the time especially some good ones. This place I going to introduce is a "Mamak' stall called Nathan's Corner. Although it's not as famous as those like Steven's Corner or BRJ, it's still quite a good place for a drink late night with friends. I don't usually go there to hang out with my friends chit chatting, but it seems that it's quite long since the last time I been there so I brought my friends over to that place and try out their specialty called "cheese Nan". It's cheese Nan is a bit different from others as usually the cheese is put inside the Nan. For this place, it's shredded and put on top of the Nan. Lots of cheese making it more tasty and Yummy.

So many cheese on the Nan. Lovely and nice.

1 Response to "Late Night Snack"

  1. Shawn De Costa(ubuntusl) says:
    October 17, 2009 at 11:33 PM

    mmmmmm great blog.
    lovely blog template.
    most importantly clicked your ads.
    http://www.slubuntu.blogspot.com