Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Second week in my college life

Just get into college for 2 weeks already. Life is getting down after getting the results, I was supposed to be very happy and excited that I can graduate. But it seems to me that, there are some friends who could not graduate, while some would go to University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), while some went to work, and there is even some who go to Advance in Technology Building. Only left a few people which are close to me still staying with me to go through this 2 years advance diploma and external degree course. Will I be able to maintain my studies well? I just wonder could I be able to do it like I was doing before. I am not very sure myself. But I will try my best to do what I can now. Cause I don't want to regret another time of what I did in the past.

2 Response to "Second week in my college life"

  1. jovir says:
    October 15, 2009 at 12:51 AM

    Goodluck,and more power on your future endeavors. Cool site and topics you have here. Keep it up and cheers!

  2. http://www.bibospace.com says:
    October 15, 2009 at 10:16 AM

    http://www.bibospace.com